Saturday, April 14, 2012

Week Eighteen.....What and Where is this!

Butterflies in my garden.  Because I don't use herbicides, I have lots of butterflies, bees and other bugs in my garden.  Last week I was able to catch a photo of a really large colorful butterfly on my lilac bush.


original photo was this!

 Michael and I are enjoying the First Annual Plein Air Convention in Las Vegas.  Lots of great lectures and demos by prominent Plein Air painters.  This afternoon there was a paint out at http://parks.nv.gov/parks/spring-mountain-ranch-state-park/ which was one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen and just 15 miles out of the city limits of glittering and strange Las Vegas.   It was just announced that next year the Plein Air Convention will be in Pacific Grove, CA at Asilomar.  Hopefully, we will be able to attend next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment