Sunday, September 11, 2011

A FEW MORE IMAGES OF MY GEOMETRY OF NATURE SERIES

I am researching cameras these days trying to find the perfect little camera I can always have with me so I can shoot when the inspiration hits.  Right now I share a camera with my artist husband and he, inevitably, has it with him when I see the perfect subject.  If anyone has any suggestions for ultracompacts which also take very good photos, please email me!











Meanwhile, here are a few more images to brighten up your day.  I am printing them on photo paper as well as fabric these days and will have a variety of them framed for sale at the http://www.twocountriesart.com/ studio tour next weekend.


2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful images! I'm sorry I have the camera this week while at the Grand Canyon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Trina. Wish I had seen them in person at the Art Barn in May.

    ReplyDelete