Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Heart for You and Holiday Thoughts

I have been busy doing rockscaping this week, but my thoughts have been on the need for gun control after the Newtown tragedy.  I am sure glad I didn't have to work in a school with armed guards.  It was bad enough when the drug dogs came through the middle school library when I worked in New Mexico!

The kaleidoscope I made first has a hidden heart shape, can you find it?

 Hidden Hearts in Sympathy of the Newtown  Tragedy Victims



Rock Formation at top of Brins Mesa
 Merry Christmas to All

We will be sponsoring an Albert Handell Workshop this summer in Lubec:  
http://alberthandellworkshop.com/ so plan on this at the end of August!  August 26th to 30th, 2013
Michael Chesley Johnson, Facilitator


No comments:

Post a Comment