Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 A New Year and Clean Slate Day

I was speaking with a friend about how New Year's was one of my favorite holidays since you get to start over again with all your resolutions and she named it "Clean Slate Day".  So to celebrate this day, I have 2 kaleidoscopes for your viewing pleasure.

One was created from a photo taken just down the street yesterday morning when we he had a dusting of snow on Spring Creek. I have to say that I love that my experiences with snow in Arizona are usually of snows measuring less than 3 inches which is great!  The second kaleidoscope was taken at the Page Springs fish hatchery where they had many four wing saltbush shrubs which were the subject of the second kaleidoscope.

Spring Creek Snowfall


Four Wing Saltbush

Michael started the new year right by teaching today.  Make your plans for taking a plein air workshop in  Sedona or Campobello Island, Grand Manan Island, or St Andrews by the Sea, NB now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment