Monday, June 17, 2013

The Artists Retreat Studios and Gallery Doors and Front Stoop

I am working very hard to prepare our new Gallery for opening around July 1st.  http://artistsretreatstudiosandgallery.blogspot.ca/  I decided this week to go back to architectural photos since I have been using nature photos for quite some time. The front doors are painted "Sedona at Sunset" which I think is a bit more pumpkin colored than the colors of red rock , but they made a nice focal point for my photos and hopefully for our Gallery.



The front doors



The front doors variation 2

The front doors variation 3

Artists Retreat Studios & Gallery Front Stoop

You can really have fun with just one photograph.  There are endless variations that can be created with various shapes or slices of the photograph.

1 comment: