Saturday, January 28, 2012

Week Seven..What and Where is this!

This has been a great week for me as I received a scholarship several weeks ago to attend http://www.quiltcamp.com/ also known as QUILTING IN THE DESERT.  I took three classes from 3 great teachers:  Terry Waldron, Laura Wasilowski, and Claudia Dinnell.   I also met some great new friends who live in the Phoenix area. Now I just need to buckle down and do some creating.  Of course, real life beckons as we begin yet another major Arizona renovation project next week!

If you are looking for a great home to spend time in near Sedona, let me know soon as we want to find a BUYER sooner than later as they can have a part of the decisions which have to be made on this project.

This weeks kaleidoscope is called "potsherds" as it a picture of a pile of broken potsherds found on Sacred Mountain near Sedona with a piece of sandstone.

Kaleidoscope is available framed 8" x 8" for $50


The original picture is this:







1 comment: